CanadaWork Visa Eligibility from India 2022
The vibrant economy of Canada needs skilled manpower to operate industries, manufacturing units, production houses, healthcare, and services such as fast food joints and restaurants among the rest. Canada is significantly dependent on immigrants, especially skilled workers, for their smooth operations and to run its industries efficiently. There has been a rise in the Canadian Work Permit visa applications during recent years as the country welcomes immigrants as well as foreign skilled workers to contribute to its robust economy.
The COVID 19 pandemic had led to a steep decline in the Indians getting PR status in 2020. Still, there was a surge in these numbers in 2021 with almost 70 thousand Indians becoming Permanent Residents of Canadaby at the end of August 2021.
If a candidate gets proper guidance from a trusted Work Permit Consultant in Canada, it is easy to secure CanadaWork Permit from India. Interested candidates for the CanadaWork Permit from India have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for smooth and hassle-free processing. The details are elaborated below:
Key Highlights of CanadaWork Visa Eligibility
- Work Experience – Two Years minimum
- Academic credentials – Senior Secondary Education (Class 12)
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5: Speaking – 5 b and Writing – 5 b Reading – 4 band, Listening – 5 band,
- The candidate should have a valid job offer letter provided by a Canadian employer possessing a positive LMIA
CanadaWork Permit Eligibility Criteria
A good work permit consultancy in Canada can help the eligible candidates to prepare a checklist of the requirements and the documents to be submitted to apply for a Canadian work Permit from India. It is vital to note that all relevant and supporting Canadawork permit documents should be in English.
- Work Permit application should be endorsed by a designated Canadian employer having a positive LMIA
- Valid job offer
- Senior Secondary education (Class 12)
- Relevant work experience of at least two years
- Professional skill certification (if required)
- Language proficiency
- Willing to work and stay in Canada during the duration of my work permit
- Sufficient funds
- Clean records
- Good health
- Fulfill all eligibility criteria of a work permit application
The Canada Work Permit is a legal document granted by the federal government to the foreign skilled workers for working with a Canadian employer for a minimum period of two years. Candidates who are willing to secure CanadaWork Permit from the country must cross-check the possession of a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) by a Canadian employer.
List of Documents For CanadaWork Permit
- Valid Passport with a validity of more than six months from the planned date of arrival in Canada
- Copy of educational certificates
- Skill certification documents (if any)
- Work experience certificate
- Medical reports
- Application fee
- Proof of enough funds
- Growth Story
What are the ways to apply for the CanadaWork Permit?
To receive a Canada work permit, there is a two-step process. The applicant can initiate the process after getting the job offer. The two steps to receive the work permit are as follows-
- The applicant can get the CanadaWork Permit post applying for the labor market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from the Employment and Social Development Canada(ESDC).
- After receiving the positive LMIA, the applicant may get a job in Canada
Bal Immigration Assists Aspirants To acquire CanadaWork Permits
The best consultant for work permits in Canada immigration consultant, Bal Immigration, helps in job assistance and guidance for various aspects from designated Canadian employers along with professionals working in several industries in Canada. They help and guide the interested candidates to make informed decisions regarding Canadawork permits. They also help aspirants to know about the various job opportunities in Canadian different domains and industries.