The looming COVID-19 scenario
The coronavirus has not only affected the lives of the people but even hampered the occupation and traveling of individuals across the world. Traveling restrictions across the world countries has made commuting to different countries not only reduced but even dreaded. But with vaccination being introduced, there has been some relief. Several Tourist visa consultants in Canada can offer guidance about travel guidelines for the citizens as well as tourists.
Requirements for exempt travelers
Unless an individual qualifies as a fully vaccinated traveler, some strict requirements are required to be followed even if an individual is exempt from quarantine.
A Canadian traveler must:
- Wear a mask at all times while moving around in public spaces
- Have a list of all close contacts for the first 14 days in Canada
- Take care of yourself and check out for any signs and symptoms of COVID-19
Signs and symptoms of COVID-19
Although the reason for entering Canada may fall under an exemption, one may still have to abide by certain provincial and territorial restrictions (that might include quarantine), depending on the destination.
A wave of change
The Government of Canada continues to go on a risk-based and measured approach to altering and easing Canada’s border measures. The Government of Canada has announced further changes to Canada’s border measures for certain eligible travelers. It is only progressive and experienced visitor visa consultants in Canada who can be aware of such changes and bring them to light for tourists and travelers.
From April 25, 2022, the following easing of border measures would come into effect:
- Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated toddlers aged 5-11 who have been accompanied by a fully vaccinated parent, step-parent, guardian or tutor would no longer be required to complete a pre-entry COVID-19 test to enter Canada.
- Pre-entry tests would still be required for the partially vaccinated or unvaccinated travelers who are 12 years and older and who are eligible to travel to Canada.
- Children under 5 years of age are not needed to present a COVID-19 test result.
Experience from the best immigration services in Canada
These measures seem to be a progressive step by the Canadian government to ensure ease of traveling for the tourists and citizens. Bal Immіgrаtіоn Services Inc іѕ an Immigration соnѕultаnt fіrm lосаtеd іn Brіtіѕh Columbia. Wе рrоvіdе ѕеrvісеѕ іn аll different areas of іmmіgrаtіоn and consulting fоr all сlаѕѕеѕ of іmmіgrаtіоn (temporary – Intеrnаtіоnаl ѕtudеntѕ, vіѕіtоrѕ, temporary workers – аnd permanent). We are known for our prompt and timely delivery of services. So if you are looking for tourist visa consultants in Canada, Bal immigration services are your one-stop solution.