Extension Visa

Extension Visa

Suppose you want to visit Canada for a vacation or have relatives in Canada, such as a son or daughter, brother or sister, or close acquaintances. In that case, you must apply for a Canada Tourist Visa or a Temporary Resident Permit [TRV]. To apply for a Canada visa, one must first understand the visa application process thoroughly.

A TRV (also known as an entry visa) is a sticker affixed to your passport and enables you to enter and exit Canada. This sticker does not grant you Canadian citizenship. It is not paperwork proving your temporary residence status (i.e.  study permit or work permit).

Individuals who maintain track of their temporary residence status can request an extension before their visa expires. We recommend that you complete the application process at least 30 days before the visa expiration date.

Requirements for Visa Extension

If you are already in Canada, you can apply for an extension of your visitor or study visa. You must be one of the following:

  • Canadian Visa Holder
  • Study Permit Holder
  • Work Permit Holder
  • Have a Valid Status in Canada

Need assistance with the extension of your Temporary Visa in Canada. Our expert Canadian visa consultants can assist you from start to finish. We can help in getting the documents ready to prepare you for the interview. Let your worries fall on our shoulders.