Canadian Family Class

If you are at least 18 years old and a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident you can sponsor your relatives or family members to come to Canada, to visit or live with you permanently.

Under family class, we would like to talk about how you can

    Sponsor your relative

    Sponsor your adopted child.

Sponsor your relative

You must have to be living in Canada to sponsor your relative unless you are a Canadian citizen. You must support your relative financially and should be able to provide them with food, shelter, and clothing. 

Along with the above-written conditions, you should be able to meet income guidelines and should provide an affidavit of support.

Click here to learn who and how you can sponsor your relative.

Sponsor your adopted child.

You must have to go through two steps to adopt a child from another country. One, the application of sponsorship and other is the application for permanent residence for a child.

Adoption is an incredibly intricate program that should be handled professionally and with lots of attention to detail. There are requirements to sponsor a child, requirements for permanent residence of the child, requirements for adoption to medical requirements.

You should connect with us if you are in the process or are planning to adopt a child. We have managed these cases in the past and have extensive experience.

Click here to get more information on how you can adopt a child.

Add Your Comment