Federal Skill Worker Class

Federal Skilled Worker program is for the skilled workers to immigrate to Canada, using an express entry path. You should have skilled work experience, that is, your work experience should be in NOC code O, A or B.


    Have a job offer from Canada or

    Be eligible to work in Canada

    Be able to prove you have funds to support yourself and your dependents upon your arrival in Canada

It’s a point system program, and points are assessed based on


    IELTS Score

    Work Experience

    Your age

    If you have arranged employment in Canada

    Your adaptability.

Contact Bal Immigration, to help you calculate your points, understand eligibility if eligible finally apply your application under FSW. It is a smart decision on your behalf to work with a professional organization like Bal Immigration. Our experience and numbers speak for itself.

Add Your Comment