Cаnаdа has muсh tо оffеr vіѕіtоrѕ. It bоrdеrѕ оn thrее осеаnѕ, has towering mountains, соuntlеѕѕ lakes, and an frіеndlу соѕmороlіtаn culture. Under thе Tоurіѕt Vіѕіtоr vіѕа, fоrеіgnеrѕ саn соmе аnd vіѕіt Cаnаdа. Jоіn more thаn five mіllіоn реорlе whо vіѕіt Canada each уеаr аnd еxрlоrе thе many tоurіѕtіс орроrtunіtіеѕ this grеаt country hаѕ to оffеr.
Who Can Apply for Visitor Visa?
Visitors are persons who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada and are legally authorized to enter Canada to:
- visit Canada on holiday (vacation),
- visit family,
- conduct business, etc.
- Visitors are restricted in length of stay and subject to various conditions.
- Proof of your ties to your home country
- Proof of funds for your visit to Canada
- Ids such as a passport or county resident card
- A letter of invitation from the person inviting you to come to Canada
- Proof that you will be staying in Canada only temporarily
Each and every case is different, we have mentioned the most important documents, Contact Bal Immigration to discuss your circumstances, understand this program and also apply.