In recent times, Canada has established itself as a famous choice for international immigrants. This is because Canada offers good job prospects, a high standard of living, and excellent social and healthcare facilities. One of the major pitfalls for Indians looking to settle in Canada is the security of high-paying jobs. After all, who would not want to earn a decent salary while enjoying all that Canada has.
So, if you are an Indian citizen and are looking out for high-paying jobs in Canada, then this blog is for you!
Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in 2022
- Average salary: $319,809 per year
- Cardiovascular diseases like high blood pressure, hypertension, coronary heart disease, and atrial fibrillation are treated by a cardiologist. They are is responsible for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of several cardiovascular illnesses. Cardiologists are considered to be at the top end of the earning spectrum.
- Average salary: $316,623 per year
- Anesthesiologists are well-versed with pain medications and treatment techniques. They are in much demand in Canada and are paid handsomely too.
- Average salary: $263,847 per year
- Psychiatrists diagnose, treat, and attempt to prevent the development of mental, emotional, or behavioral problems. They are amongst the highest-paid medical professionals in Canada.
- Average salary: $256,285 per year
- Physicians come in several forms. One may work in a family practice, a hospital, or in a specialized clinic as a Physician. A family physician can earn top dollars in Canada is routed through the best PNP visa consultant in Canada.
- Average salary: $230,681 per year
- A Surgeon treats the injuries of a patient’s body by cutting it open to treat an infected region, a fractured bone, or any other problem. A Surgeon may also have several administrative duties, like taking rounds and assisting patients with post-surgery care. With this job, any location in Canada can be considered the Best Canadian province to settle in in 2022.
- Average salary: $188,232 per year
- A majority of orthodontists use braces, retainers, or other dental equipment to treat teeth problems. Orthodontists are in great demand and earn a high level of income in Canada.
6. Chief marketing officer
- Average salary: $158,964 per year
- Several techniques are adopted by the Chief Marketing Officers to assist businesses to increase their revenue. Since the role has a significant impact on a company’s earnings and bottom line, it usually attracts a high salary package.
6. Vice President
- Average salary: $141,471 per year
- A Vice President is second or third in command, below the President or the Chief Executive Officer. The compensation for this role is also quite a high parallel to the seniority in the organization.
7. Software Engineering Manager
- Average salary: $133,510 per year
- With every process in almost any industry being automated by using software, the role is in great demand. One can earn a significantly high salary with the right experience, qualifications, and work permit consultant in Canada.
8. Director of Information Technology
- Average salary: $117,914 per year
- The director of information technology oversees the IT specialists within a firm. He is usually at the seniormost level in IT. They get comparatively high compensation in line with their responsibilities when going through the best immigration services in Canada.
How BAL Immigration offers the best immigration services in Canada to help you migrate to Canada?
BAL Immigration is a leading Canadian immigration consultancy having more than a decade of experience in assisting people who immigrate to Canada.
Our panel of experienced and knowledgeable consultants will be able to direct our clients through the process as well as answer any questions they may have.
We provide several webinars on immigration so that clients can have an idea of what the process contains and what the options are.
BAL immigration company Canada will offer you all the resources needed to make your transition to Canada smoother